The Paper Dolls Interiors team enjoys what we do. But we love sleep too! Beds are important in our day-to-day lives for comfort, hygiene, mood; you name it, but they can go even further than their more practical usage. A well-organized, beautifully layered bed can help to make any room look breathtaking. Don’t take our word for it take a look at some of the bed designs that we’ve created in Cathedral City, Indian Wells, Indio, La Quinta, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Bermuda Dunes, and Thousand Palms. (You can also find us on Instagram to get a variety of design ideas!)
Do you wonder how we put together our designs? The following will help those artistic minds out there to achieve this goal!
- Begin by adding a top sheet to your bottom fitted sheet. We recommend a white-colored bottom layer with a nice scent spray added for good measure. Once that’s in place, place your upper sheet wrong-side-up with enough room to fit it over your blankets. It’s important to stay comfy!
- Spice things up with a quilt or bedspread. Once your choice is in place, confirm that it falls below the mattress on the bottom, then tuck in that upper sheet to the sides of the bed.
- Grab yourself some matching pillows. Pillows mean comfort, and matching pillows means beauty!
- Match shams to your comforter. Remember, consistency. You’ll want two Euro shams for a queen or double and three for a King.
- On the bottom, add a duvet or comforter. They may look beautiful, but give them a beating now and then for maximum comfort.
- Accent pillows! Be imaginative with these! Mind the color and details!
- A nubby blanket, bed tray, and you’re done.
Looking for a new design for your bed? Give us a call or stop by our showroom. We have ideas a plenty, and we can help you to find just what you are imagining.
79-710 Highway 111, Ste. 103
La Quinta, CA 92253